Friday, November 26, 2010

Song of the Week - "Flower" live by GACKT

This has been a week with many different degrees of craziness, and so I feel the need to fall on one of my favorite artists for Song of the Week, GACKT.  Besides, I've owed him the spot from back when he was my Weekly Inspiration ;-)  But you know, when my life gets crazy, nothing helps me keep my mood balanced like music.  If I listen to the right song by the right artist, it's as if everything starts to harmonize for me internally. 

This song, "Flower", has become one of my favorites by GACKT.  It's available on iTunes, along with a lot more of his material, and here's his official website: http://gackt.com/us/.  And I can't forget the don't sue me message, I don't own this video, song, imagery, or GACKT...sadly.  Enjoy, everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks to your weekly inspiration I found Gackt also and well... he inspired me quite a bit too :) Oh, and your books are amazing! So thank you for everything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much about my books! I'm happy to hear you've enjoyed them, and I appreciate you reading them :D

    And I'm also glad you found Gackt through here! He's always excellent for inspiration ;-)

    ReplyDelete