Friday, November 19, 2010

Song of the Week - "Viva La Vida" by Coldplay

Coldplay gets Song of the Week with their "Viva La Vida."  I've seriously had this song in my head since Tuesday.  It keeps tiptoeing into my mind and I don't realize it's there until I catch myself humming it.  I'm not complaining, though, because I love this song.  Really, really love it.  The strings, the bells, the drums, the vocals, the whole song is all kinds of awesome.  In my humble opinion, at least.

It appears on Coldplay's 2008 album, Viva La Vida Or Death And All His Friends, sometimes just listed as Viva La Vida.  To hear more by them or see what the band's up to, click HERE for their official website.   And look, I'm actually remembering to say this is not my video and have no ownership to it or the music in any way, shape, or form.  Now, I'll let you all listen, and then maybe I won't be alone in having it on constant replay in my head ;-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment