Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year and Song of the Week - "Raise Your Glass" by P!nk

Happy New Year to one and all!  I've still got several hours of 2010 left where I live, but I know many parts of the world are already meeting 2011 and the rest of us aren't too far behind.  2010 was an amazing year for me, made so by all of you who have been kind enough to pick up my books.  Thank you so very much!  I hope to keep going just as strong into 2011, if not even stronger! 

I've never been much of one for making New Year resolutions.  I try to work on improving myself and setting goals throughout the year, but I do have one goal already in mind.  Last year, I had wanted to see two novels published, and I was fortunate enough to have that happen with NO FEAR and KEYS TO LOVE, and then right at the tail end of the year, I got the bonus of seeing my novella, FINDING A DREAM, released.  Let's see if I can beat that in 2011.  I'm setting a goal now for three novels, my vampires, another rocker story, and...well, I haven't figured out what number three will be, but I'll think of something! 

To all of you who made my 2010 so special, I thank you, and I send to you all the best wishes for 2011.  Let it be filled with good health, happiness, many smiles, and much laughter.

And now, on to the Song of the Week with P!nk's "Raise Your Glass."  For all of you raising your glasses tonight to welcome in the New Year, please be safe.  I'll be raising mine in gratitude to everyone who has given me such an amazing year!  Granted, it'll be filled with Sprite since I'm such a lightweight, but it'll still be raised ;-)

As always, here's my quick don't sue me message, I don't own the copyrights to this song, video, imagery, or anything therein.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment