Friday, December 24, 2010

Song of the Week - "The Christmas Song" by Josh Groban

This week's Song spot goes to one of my favorite artists, Josh Groban, in wishing all of you Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas.  This past year has been one filled with many gifts for me, given by so many special people, including all of you have taken your time to read my books.  I can never express my thanks enough, but from me to you, please accept my sincere gratitude for all the support and kindness you've given me.  Here's wishing you and yours a holiday filled with love, laughter, and friendship, and all the best blessings into the New Year.

2 comments:

  1. greetings from Spain!
    I was looking for pictures of attractive men Christmas, I found your blog. I liked it! Merry Christmas and I wish you continue with your page and your good taste when choosing images and content.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Thank you very much for your kind words about my blog! I'm very happy to hear you're enjoying it, and I'll continue to do my best to keep putting up the Weekly Inspiration and other fun posts :D

    Happy Holidays and a Happy New Year to you!

    ReplyDelete