Saturday, December 18, 2010

Song of the Week - "Mr. Heatmiser" by Big Bad Voodoo Daddy

Normally I try to get the Song of the Week up on Fridays, but yesterday was a busy, busy day and I didn't get to post it.  Apologies!  But in keeping with the spirit of the holidays, I thought I'd put up a song from one of my all time favorite Christmas cartoons, The Year Without a Santa Claus.  This version is a remake by the always cool contemporary swing revival band, Big Bad Voodoo Daddy.  I'll have to post something else from them in the future :-)  The video is set to scenes from the original cartoon, and you know I have to say it, it's not mine, I have no ownership to it, the song, or images.  If you'd like to learn more about Big Bad Voodoo Daddy, here's the link to their official website: http://www.bbvd.com/

Enjoy and Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment