Friday, February 18, 2011

Song of the Week - "I Don't Want to Miss a Thing" by Aerosmith

Sorry, everyone, I'm a little late in getting a song up this week.  Been busy, busy, busy!  But hey, here's some good news.  I might have a new FREE short story for you guys soon!

For now, though, onto some music.  Last week, all through Adam Lambert's Song of the Week spot I kept talking about Steven Tyler, and after that I decided I had to put up an Aerosmith song this week.  The only problem was, what song?  I love so many they've done.  Should I go with "Angel", "Sweet Emotion", "Living on the Edge"...   The more I thought on it, the more songs that I've enjoyed by them came to mind.  Then, over on author Ethan Day's Yahoo group, a friend posted a video for me of Aerosmith's "I Don't Want to Miss a Thing" (thank you again, Cinders!), and that's when I knew what song I had to put up.  This is one of my all-time favorites by Aerosmith, and I hope you guys enjoy it, too! 

For more on Aerosmith, check out their official website: http://www.aerosmith.com/  And as usual, I don't own this video, song, images, or anything therein :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment