Friday, February 25, 2011

Song of the Week - "Say Hey (I Love You)" by Michael Franti & Spearhead

I just have to give the Song of the Week spot to Michael Franti with "Say Hey."  This is one of my happy songs :-)  If I've had a rough day and need a pick-me-up, this song always helps to give my mood a boost.  And it's not the only Michael Franti song I go to for that.  "The Sound of Sunshine" is another great one where it's hard to listen to and not feel good.  I'll have to remember to give that one a Song of the Week spot, also.

One of the cool things about Michael Franti is he does a lot for charities and to raise awareness for humanitarian efforts, like Soles 4 Souls and CARE.  It's really nice to see an artist using their talent and popularity to help make the world a better place.  To learn more about him, check out his official website: http://michaelfranti.com/ 

And nope, I don't own this song, video, imagery, music, or anything connected to it, all belong to the rightful copyright holder(s).  Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment