Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Weekly Inspiration - Benjamin Godfre

I know, I'm doing so bad these days at getting the Weekly Inspiration and Song of the Week up, and last week I missed posting a song again.  But I was kidnapped by rock stars!  Okay, not literally.  I got the edits back on my next rocker novel, BLACK HEART DOWN, and I had to work on those.  The good news is, the first round of edits are done.  Woo hoo! 

And now, onto your inspiration.  For this week, I'm offering you American male model, Benjamin Godfre, who I've also seen listed around as Ben Godfre.  Along with modeling, he's an avid skateboarder.  Which I'm once again reminded of the skater boy short story I've had sitting on ice for ages.  Really need to dust that one off.  I was able to track down some info on Ben, and if you'd like to learn more about him, CLICK HERE for his profile at Model Mayhem, where it has links to his Facebook, Twitter, and more.  Enjoy!








2 comments:

  1. The second picture look he is an under cover mercenary, and he always get his mark. But he just wants someone to call his own, preferably male instead of boobs. Why do women think he is into pussy? It escapes his analytical mind. LOL There a plot bunnie!!! Cinders

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol! I could see that! An undercover mercenary who's into a little BDSM ;-) You're dangerous with those plot bunnies, Cinders!

    ReplyDelete