Friday, May 6, 2011

Song of the Week - "September" by Daughtry

I'm giving Daughtry, one of my favorite bands, the Song of the Week spot this time around, and I'm sure it won't be the last time.  Actually, I can't believe I haven't given them a spot until now!  This song, "September" appears on their last album, Leave This Town.  It's one of their gentler songs, which is one of the things I like about them.  They can rock hard or slow things down, and sound great doing both.  If you'd like to check out more by them or see what they're up to, here's the link to their official website: http://www.daughtryofficial.com/us/home

As always, I claim no ownership to this video, song, images, music, or Daughtry.  All belongs to their rightful copyright holder(s).  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment