Sunday, May 29, 2011

Weekly Inspiration - Bo Roberts (Bo Berta)

Ladies and gentlemen, after all the computer issues I've been having (and still am), I'm very happy to once again bring you some Weekly Inspiration!  And for this week, I'm offering you American model, Bo Roberts, who also goes by Bo Berta.  From what I read about him, it seems he didn't start out looking to become a model.  He was actually a cage fighter.  Yes, a cage fighter.  I'll give you all a moment to swoon.  At one of his fights, he was spotted by a model scout, and he's since stepped away from fighting to become a model.  Now tell me there's not an m/m storyline that could come out of that!

Not long ago, Bo graced the cover of DNA magazine and was featured inside with shots done by famed photographer, David Vance, who has also worked with one of our previous Weekly guys, Leonardo Corredor.  I included some of the DNA shots below, images 3, 4, 5, 7 & 8.  I couldn't track down anything that seemed like an official website, Facebook, or Twitter for Bo, but there are pics of him all around the Net for those who'd like to check out more of him.  Enjoy!









2 comments:

  1. Yummilicious...i sure do love a guy in cowboy boots and hat, too bad he had to have the blue undies on..LMAO!! Cinders

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a feeling you'd like the pics of him in that cowboy hat and boots ;-) I'm still stuck on the whole cage fighter turned model thing. Maybe because I was told recently I need to start watching UFC because there are plot bunnies galore going on in those fights. As if I need another plot bunny, lol!

    ReplyDelete