Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Writing Rock Stars

So, have you every wondered why I write so much about rock stars and musicians?  Well, now you can get a little more insight into that part of my mind.  Dawn Roberto was kind enough to invite me over to her blog, and I wrote an article, "Let It Rock", talking about my draw to rock stars and musicians as characters.  It was a really fun post for me to do :-)  If you're interested, feel welcomed to stop on over:

http://lovesbooksandmore.blogspot.com/2011/06/guest-author-day-with-sj-frost.html


Yeah, you didn't think I could mention having written an article about writing rock stars without sneaking up a pic of one of my favorites, did you?  And really, we've been suffering from a GACKT drought here, so I think I was due to post a pic of him.  For those who check out the article, hope you like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment