Friday, August 5, 2011

Song of the Week - "It's My Life" by Bon Jovi

So for the Song of the Week, I'm going with one of my all time favorite bands, Bon Jovi.  Yep, I've adored them since I was a teenager, and we won't go into how long ago that was ;-)  This song, "It's My Life", is one of my favorites, but my list of favorites by them is huge.  I heard this one on the radio this week, though, and it reminded me of my love for it.

To learn more about Bon Jovi, head on over to their official website: http://www.bonjovi.com/  And you guys know the drill, here's my don't sue me message...I claim no ownership or rights to this video, song, music, lyrics, or anything Bon Jovi.  All belong to the rightful copyright holder(s).  Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Definitely one of my all time faves too. I think I've seen them 6 times in concert. :P Yes, I come by my groupie title honestly. Thanks for posting this. :)
    xo
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! I have a better appreciation for Bon Jovi as an adult than I ever did as a teenager. I was into completely different music at that time-- all dark and gothly was I-- back in the day. Well, still am just a more mature version.

    Thanks for bringing back the memories.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, Karen! I've seen them in concert, too! They're so good live! They were one of the first rock bands I really fell in love with :-) And yeah, it's possible I still swoon over Jon Bon Jovi, lol! He's got such a killer smile. I'm glad you enjoyed the video!

    You're welcome, Andi! I'm happy to have brought back some memories for ya. See, I missed Bon Jovi in the 80's, I was still too young, but with the Keep the Faith album and the song "Bed of Roses", I was hooked!

    ReplyDelete