Friday, September 2, 2011

Song of the Week - "Moves Like Jagger" by Maroon 5

It's been a while since I posted a song or some Weekly Inspiration, so I thought I'd offer a little of both at once in this Song of the Week post, since this video has the lead singer of Maroon 5, Adam Levine, shirtless and getting his rock star swagger on.  Yeah, watching him in this video reminds me why I've written so much about rock stars ;-)  So he's the inspiration part of this post.  For the song part, this is Maroon 5's newest single, and I have to say, I kinda love it.  How can you not love a song that's paying homage to one of the greatest rockers of all time, Mick Jagger?  Not to mention how sexy the lyrics are.  It takes a little while in the video before the music gets going, almost a minute, but trust me, it's worth the wait.

For more about Maroon 5, you can check out their official website: http://www.maroon5.com/  You can also find all the links to their social networking sites like Facebook and Twitter there, and where you can purchase this song.

And now for my don't sue me message.  I claim no ownership or rights to this video, song, lyrics, music, imagery, Adam Levine (sadly), or anything Maroon 5.  All belongs to the rightful copyright holder(s).  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment