Thursday, November 17, 2011

NATURAL INSTINCTS Nominated for Best Book 2011!

Hey again, everyone!  I know I just posted an update on my writing and reviews, but I wanted to do a seperate post for this because I'm beyond excited about it.  I got word that my first vampire novel, NATURAL INSTINCTS, has been nominated at The Romance Reviews for Best GLBT Paranormal - Vampire book of 2011!  Woo hoo!

This is such an honor and I couldn't be happier!  Now that it's been nominated, people can vote for it to win.  If you'd like to vote, here's the link: http://www.theromancereviews.com/bookvote.php. You have to scroll down to the GLBT Vampire category to find it, but it's going up against some wonderful authors, so please, vote for the book you truly enjoyed most.  I'm just thrilled to have been nominated!  Also, there are so many incredible authors and books in these awards, I'm sure you can find lots of your favorite stories and authors, and probably even some new ones for your TBR!

My thanks and gratitude to The Romance Reviews and to those who nominated NATURAL INSTINCTS.  I'm truly flattered and very appreciative.

And now, I'm off to happy dance :D

    
                                                                                                               

3 comments:

  1. You know I love this book and the next one.
    Congrats. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's on my to-buy list! Honestly, so many books to read. When am I ever going to have the time to read the ones on my favorites list again? *Eyes the Conquest books*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so very much, K-lee! It makes me so happy to hear you enjoyed it. Hopefully Book 3 will hold up to the others :D *hugs*

    Thanks much, Erica! You got me laughing at you eyeing the Conquest books, lol! And I know exactly what you mean about so many books. My TBR pile is enormous and I just keep adding to it because authors keep releasing more wonderful books. But that's a good thing, I think. When there are books around, one can never know boredom :-)

    ReplyDelete