Friday, December 23, 2011

Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays!

It's been a long time since I've posted some music here, so I thought I would share one by a favorite artist of mine, Josh Groban, who did this song, "Believe", for one of my favorite Christmas movies, The Polar Express. To my ears, Josh is one of the most beautifully gifted singers I've ever heard and I've been a fan of his since his first album. And as I'm sure many of you know, The Polar Express was originally a children's book by Chris Van Allsburg. And yeah, that's a favorite children's book of mine, too. I've got all sorts of favorites going on in this post ;-) I think the movie did a wonderful job in capturing the magic of the book, and Josh did the same with his voice in this song.

And so, my dears, from me to you, Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays. You've all given me so much throughout the year with your friendship, your kindness, and your support, and I thank you so much. I wish you all happiness, peace, and love.



No comments:

Post a Comment