Sunday, December 4, 2011

Weekly Inspiration - Aaron O'Connell

Woo hoo!  I'm finally putting up some Weekly Inspiration for y'all.  I know, it's been way too long since I last posted some.  And for this week, I present to you American model and actor, Aaron O'Connell.  He's a very successful model, having worked for such names as Ralph Lauren, Jockey, GQ, and many more.  He was born in Ohio, raised in Indiana, and is a graduate of Purdue University.  Hooray for a Midwest boy!  Yeah, I live in Ohio.  Can't help it if I'm biased ;-)  And...he has a website!  Hallelujah for a model with a website!  Here's the link for those who'd like to check it out, which I do recommend because there are some really lovely shots there of his work: http://www.aaronoconnell.com/  You can also follow him on Twitter. Enjoy!









2 comments:

  1. So what did he inspire in you? Who are you working on now?
    Cinders

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, he didn't inspire any particular story ideas for me, but I thought he might give inspiration of all kinds to others, lol!

    Right now, I'm going over the final galley for "Beautiful Harmony", the Christmas short story with Kyler and Robbie. And I'm trying to finish the first draft for the third vampire novel. Once I get that wrapped up, then I'm going to put the polishing touches on Heartstrings, the classical violinist and kilt wearing rockers story. Hopefully that one will be out in the first quarter of 2012 :-)

    Hope you're doing well and having a good holiday season!

    ReplyDelete