Saturday, March 17, 2012

Best of 2011 nominee: A NEW NORMAL by William Neale

Hey, ladies and gentlemen. I have some news to share. I just found out that my novel, Black Heart Down, has been nominated at The Romance Reviews for Best GLBT Contemporary Romance. I'm very flattered, but when I looked at the list, one title and one author stood out very strong to me, A NEW NORMAL by William Neale.

As many know, we tragically lost William this week. He was not only a gifted author, but a kind and wonderful man. I wanted to ask, for those who are inclined to vote, please consider voting for his book. If you scroll down to the middle of the page, you'll find the GLBT Contemporary Romance category and A NEW NORMAL is first on the list.

Here's the link to the voting page: http://www.theromancereviews.com/bookvote.php

For those who would like to learn more about William, MLR Press has done this post in remembrance of him: http://www.mlrpressauthors.com/2012/03/in-memorial-of-william-neale/

My thoughts and heart go out to his partner and family. May he rest in peace and may his stories continue to live on in the minds of his readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment