Wednesday, May 1, 2013

A Few Bits of News

Hey there, everyone! I've been a busy little author lately, so I've got some news to update everyone on.

First, the sweet and talented, Jaime Samms, was kind enough to have me over to her blog, where I talk about rock stars, the Conquest series, and rockers going country. It's a fun blog post, and I hope everyone who stops by enjoys reading it and hearing what I'm up to with my next musician themed story. If you'd like to head on over, just click HERE.


Second, we have a release date for TO THE OTHER SIDE. Woo hoo! Keep an eye for it to drop at MLR Press on June 14th! Which is actually a very cool date, because some of you may recall that's the birthday of another sexy guy from a different series, Evan Arden from Conquest! It's going to be awesome for me to have a book come out on his birthday :-D It's also hard for me to believe it's that close. 

As I've said before, this is my first foray into writing a gay fantasy novel, complete with all the erotic romance elements you're used to seeing from me. I'm super excited and freaking out all at once! But I'm also very proud of the story. It's also going to be the first in the "Terra series", with at least three more stories planned. I'm in edits on it now, and so far, they've been going really well! 


Third in my news, I'm going to be taking part in the Hop Against Homophobia and Transphobia. This is a very special blog hop honoring International Day Against Homophobia, Biphobia, and Transphobia on May 17th. It's to help raise awareness and acceptance for all members of the LGBTQ community, and I'm happy to be taking part. The hop will run from May 17th to 27th, with tons of authors, publishers, cover artists, and reviewers taking part. And it's not only featuring authors of M/M, but also authors of F/F, Trans, and Bisexual works. For the hop, I'll be donating winner's choice of a title from my backlist, and I'll have my post up on May 17th for all who'd like to enter in the giveaway. With the number of folks already signed up to participate, it's going to be one great hop! Be sure to check out everyone taking part! 


And the final piece of news I've got regards A LITTLE BIT COUNTRY: THE NOVEL. It's finished and is in my editor's hands. Right now, we're thinking of August for a release month. Woo hoo!

And, that's it! That's what's been going on in my little writing world. Lots of things I'm very excited about, and I hope some of it is exciting for you guys, too!

12 comments:

  1. Calendar is marked! Looking forward to a new series from you (not that I don't love all of them). Hugs, Z.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thanks, Z! *hugs* I hope you'll like this new story. It was really fun to write!

      Delete
  2. Looking forward to August and the release of "A Little Bit Country". Will be great to see how Ash and Jackson's story develops! Cheers, Kath.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for looking forward to more Ash and Jackson! It was great finally getting to work with them again and give them their true ending. Fingers crossed you'll like seeing the rest of their story!

      Delete
  3. Now that's great news!I know they will both be outstanding reads!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! I'm excited about both stories :D Here's hoping they'll turn out to be good reads for you!

      Delete
  4. I'm looking forward to checking out your new series! I love fantasy books.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! I hope you'll like this new series. I love fantasy books too, so I'm really excited about this story :D

      Delete
  5. God, I'm so impatient. I can't wait for June. I hope to get this as a (belated) birthday present.
    Gabriella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol! I'm not the most patient, either. But I have good news! The release date changed for the book. It's now going to be releasing on May 31st!

      And I hope you'll have a great birthday!

      Delete
    2. Can you here me squee? I'm doing the happy dance, because with the change the book will be released on my birthday now!!! YES! YAY!

      LOL, patience is so overrated!
      Gabriella

      Delete
    3. That's so very cool it's going to release on your birthday! That makes the date getting bumped up even better :-)

      And I couldn't agree more on that patience thing, lol!

      Delete