Thursday, August 1, 2013

Flattered and Honored

Hello, everyone! I just wanted to share a quick bit of fun news with you guys that I'm very flattered and honored about. On the review site, Mrs. Condit and Friends Read Books, I've been nominated for Author of the Month for July, along with my fantasy novel, TO THE OTHER SIDE, which received a wonderful 5 Sweet Pea review. You can see the review HERE.

It's always great to see recognition like this, especially for a book I wrote that was outside what's considered my norm, but that I'm so very proud of. I give my thanks to the reviewer, Lucky, and Mrs. Condit for the honor and the lovely review.

Voting for your favorite author and book for July begins tomorrow, August 2nd, and there are some absolutely amazing books and authors that are nominated, so do be sure to visit and vote for your favorites! And even if you don't have a favorite title listed among the awesome books there, if you have a minute, still check it out because you might discover a new favorite in the mix!



No comments:

Post a Comment