Thursday, October 31, 2013

Some Quick News and Happy Halloween!

Hey, gang! I've just got some quick and fun news to share.

Tomorrow, November 1st, The Romance Reviews is launching their Year End Splash event. Over 400 authors and publishers are taking part, offering tons of great prizes. You can see some of the info about it on the little badge to the left, down below, and also by clicking those badges, it'll take you to the event page. I'm taking part and offering a free copy of an ebook from my backlist, winner's choice of title.

To enter to win my book and be put in the running for the grand prize, all you have to do is answer a question! Easy! The question will appear on November 1st at TRR and will be about one of my books. Get it right and you're in the running! But don't worry, it won't be too hard to answer. There will be a link provided with the question that has the answer. I also suspect those who have read A LITTLE BIT COUNTRY may know the answer without needing the link ;-) Good luck to everyone who enters the giveaways!



And my second piece of news is about a feature on USA Today's Happy Ever After blog. My newest book, MODEL LOVE, was mentioned there with many other great new releases in erotic romance. Some titles are m/f, some m/m, a m/m/f or two. There are contemporaries, paranormal, all sorts of good stuff! So if you're looking for some new reading material, head on over there, take a peek at the blurbs, and see if anything catches your eye!

That's all I have at the moment! That might be changing later today, because there's a chance my newest book, REFINED INSTINCTS, will go live at MLR Press. It's official release day is tomorrow, but sometimes they drop them early on the site. When it goes live, I'll be sure to post about it!

And today is also my favorite holiday, Halloween! To everyone who celebrates it, I hope you have a very happy and safe Halloween!


No comments:

Post a Comment