Monday, May 25, 2015

HAHABT Winner

I want to begin with giving my deepest thanks to everyone who stopped by for the Hop Against Homophobia, Biphobia, and Transphobia, and for the many kind words. The most wonderful thing about participating in this hop is seeing all the readers, authors, publishers, reviewers, and cover artists coming together in a unified stance for equality and acceptance. I'm always happy and proud to be part of it :-)

And now, for the hardest part of holding a giveaway; picking a winner. Really, I don't pick a winner myself. I use a randomizer and let technology do the dirty work, since I can't pick a winner on my own. So without further ado, the winner of my giveaway:

Congratulations to Jen (jen(dot)f(at)mac(dot)com)

I'll be getting in touch soon!

And again, my thanks to everyone for stopping by. It's awesome to see people coming together for such an important cause and standing up for equality!

No comments:

Post a Comment